Saturday, April 4, 2009

Thursday 2nd April 209. Jodphur to Udaipur. India.

Well I was very sick during the night and bitter that Caroline was not! We asked the driver to wait a couple of hours before we headed of to Udaipur but by half nine I was feeling ok. It was a really scary journey as our driver was driving like a phycopath! We stopped to have a drink in a little family run restaurant which was really nice and very peaceful.
We got to the hotel at lunch time and went to see our room which had the most amazingly comfortable bed ever. I stayed in bed as started to feel ill again but Caroline ventured into town. She came back about an hour later with some jewelry, which I was very jealous of. Udaipur itself is really pretty situated by lake Pichola with mountains in the background. When I was feeling a bit better we decided to sit by the lake, where there were millions of giant bats.

No comments:

Post a Comment